Week 9

This week is about telling a story.......I found this wonderful sight on FB this morning while scrolling through and I was drawn to the line of sight and the green and blue contrast to stop and wander through the rest of the photo's.

https://www.facebook.com/Of-Wanderings-Delicious-Things-130924964137109/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED



What story can you tell about this? The eye is drawn to the far distance and the house there -who lives there? Is this a river, a sewer, a public bath........a water feature? Where is this? Who built it? Why?

Many questions before I can begin the story.....

My own photography has led me back to the Antique shop in New Norfolk and Glassware - mostly coloured glass.....the story here is of items that once belonged to a person - each item perhaps a different person who loved them for their beauty. Perhaps they were a gift or perhaps the owner saved up to purchase them.  Is the owner still alive? Maybe they are from a deceased estate or someone had to downsize or move into a home. Perhaps I am developing a theme?

The glass was displayed on glass shelves in the windows themselves, with the natural light falling on them from outside. In many photos there is inside and outside represented.


All these photo's have been played within Pixlr Express with Adjustments, plus I used some with effects and some with overlays. I used this program to also collage them in groups. The Overlay's were fun to play with in particular. 


The camera was mostly on Macro and zoom and there was no flash used - the natural light coming through the windows on a rainy afternoon provided most light plus the electric lights in the rooms. 



I could join up all three I suppose to create a group of nine......


Mmmmm......



Comments

Popular Posts