More Adjusting and Playing with Pixlr Express

 It was raining Tuesday a little bit so we went to New Norfolk to the Antique place at the old Children's Asylum. It is full of wonderful bric-a-brac, including about 7 wedding gowns......

I used the Macro to get this one of the lace:


Here is my result after playing with Rotate, straighten, lightness and contrast, sharpen and then adding an effect - Too Old (Shaan)

The piece of string around the middle of the model is disguised and it now has a warmth and luxurious feel to it now. I think it is real guipure lace......

This is the original 

Left was rotated, straightened and had contrast up and sharpened;
Right was given a Vintage Sun effect


This dress was all beaded....and the beads reflected onto the dress when I tried to photograph it in natural light


The effect I used here is Too Old - Harrison


This one was taken almost full length....


That beaded bodice was lovely so I tried a Focal point on it and tried to blur out the background a bit
Then I applied a Unicolour effect - Justin


This one had a mink on top!


I had fun with this and used Creative Effect - Gandelf
I loved the way the light fell from above onto the dress in this one and the effect kept that



The last one had wonderful sleeve detail


I cropped it, played with the Hue and Saturation, sharpened it and added a Subtle effect - Roxy
Still got the yellow crystals but the pearls are not too bad and the skin colour is better
The net in the bodice is detailed and the satin in the sleeve looks softer and warmer to the touch



Effects certainly do make a difference!







Comments

Popular Posts