Initial Thoughts

I am currently a bit confused about how to represent my Brand:


I didn't want to take a selfie or photo of self;
I want to improve my blogging experiences and make my layouts and posts more interesting;
I want to build the brand of Unstampabelles Challenge Blog;
I want to improve the way I present my own blog 'Time to Play';

The blog Unstampabelles asks people to create a paper based item without using stamps - rubber or digital - in the manufacture of the object. It can be by upcycling, or by using dies or stencils or photo images or chipboard images or wood embellishments.......

Here are some photo's I have taken recently and manipulated the images by cropping - usually with the intent of showing a particular technique I have employed


using gilding flakes over gilding wax


Making a latch that opens from card


gilding wax over dry embossing as a highlight


ditto but as a total covering ie over white card


getting materials ready to manufacture a card 


die cutting and embossing with a die


some dies


layering in a die


stencils and puffed ink sprayed with water - positive and negative takes
for backgrounds

In Time to Play, I use everything - stamps and all of the above. I also write about exciting family events and places I have visited. Lately I have started to showcase my state with some lovely photographs from other people.


Not sure how to link these to the main idea - will cogitate a bit further.......

Comments

Popular Posts